It is currently 26 Jun 2024 13:00

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm still laughing!
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2009 21:06 

My friend told me this! XD

Friend {l Wrote}:
My cousins friend had to house sit for one of their close friends (bear with me :smileytongue: ) to look after their 2 dogs while they were away for a week. Everything was fine for the first 2 or so days. Then one day one of the dogs died (it was old). And she didnt know what to do. She tried to contact the family but they werent answering. So she called a vet. The vet asked her to bring it to the clinic so they could freeze the body till the family got back. But she had no car and she was in the middle of London. So she put the dead dog into a suitcase. (It was a big labrador retriver). And took it on the tube :smileyvery-happy:

She got off the tube and by this time she was struggling with the suit case as it was very heavy and a man offered to help her and asked why she had such a big suitcase. She told him that her ex kicked her out and she had all her CD's and laptop etc. The guy said hed help her carry the suitcase. It was during rush hour so it was quite a big crowd and she kept losing him. He told her if they lost each other hed meet her on the stairs.

She went to the stairs but he never showed. HE HAD NICKED THE SUITCASE :smileyvery-happy:
With a blooming dead dog inside :smileyvery-happy: Imagine his suprise when he opens it :smileytongue:

And so she had to explain to the family how their beloved pet died and how it's body was stolen. :smileyvery-happy:

Post subject: Re: I'm still laughing!
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2009 23:16 

lmao, serves the theiving C&N$ right ! :P
as for yer freind mate :( how hard would that be to explain lol :s

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]