It is currently 18 May 2024 09:08

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: General Moan in General Chat
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015 21:56 

I'm not sure if I've actually posted on this forum before, so hello to everyone if I've not! But hopefully most people know me from in game any way.

Now, to the moaning.... can you please ask your admins to stop changing maps so often. Three maps in two minutes! Every map will have it's haters, but changing because one person doesn't like a map is rubbish and ruins the flow of the game, thus sucking the fun out of it! At least do a vote.

And for the love of God, please ban Nashu - he is so blatently cheating!!

Post subject: Re: General Moan in General Chat
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015 23:04 

Nashu doesn't cheat!

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015 23:09 

Duck Boy {l Wrote}:
I'm not sure if I've actually posted on this forum before, so hello to everyone if I've not! But hopefully most people know me from in game any way.

Now, to the moaning.... can you please ask your admins to stop changing maps so often. Three maps in two minutes! Every map will have it's haters, but changing because one person doesn't like a map is rubbish and ruins the flow of the game, thus sucking the fun out of it! At least do a vote.

And for the love of God, please ban Nashu - he is so blatantly cheating!!

Ok, so maybe changing the map 3 times in 2 minutes might be annoying, but I'm sure the admin whom changed the map had his/her reasons (maybe had a few pm's to put a certain map on, maybe the maps he cycle through had been played already recently etc). Sometimes an admin can change the map because 3 or more people complain over mic and text chat, and then the map he/she changes it to empties the server, so you quickly go from a few people complaining over the map, to 5 people leaving the server. Sometimes it's worth quickly cycling through the well played/trusted maps and messaging the people who have left to come back because the map has been changed.

Also, if you really think Nashu is hacking, record him, post a demo in the relevant topic.

Not trying to sound sarcastic, I just want you to see how we (as admins) might be seeing it.

We genuinely do appreciate your feedback though, keeps us in-touch with what's going on, on our servers and maybe now we can work on it a bit.
See ya in-game Dukkeh ;)

PostPosted: 04 Dec 2015 23:24 

Today I changed map twice, only because we were like 6/7 playing and the majority of them asked me to change the map so I did, to lego mafia and everyone started saying that they prefered the classic one thats why I changed the second time. Also I remember you saying ducky that you prefered the classic one too so I though everyone was cool with that one...

I'm not being agressive I'm just explainning why I changed map twice in a row :)

PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015 21:12 

JoanaGouveia {l Wrote}:
everyone started saying that they prefered the classic one

I know your intentions were good, but just becuase we say we prefer a map, it doesn't necessarily mean we instantly want it on. We had the texture underground one (can't think of it's proper name), then lego mafia, ending on lego without completing a singe round on the two before it.

I'll always approve of any change if you're moving away from shitty deagle maps, but other than that I'd suggest a vote so that the natives (like me) don't get to aggressive.

Elliott {l Wrote}:
Nashu doesn't cheat!

Have you ever speced him?! He either has snap-to or somehow twists the fabric of space/time so that it just looks like he's facing the other way when he shoots you.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015 02:40 

CS:S has very weird hitboxes as everyone knows and you can shoot pretty much anywhere close to someone and kill them most of the time! I know that Nashu has played Counter Strike for many years and pretty much every day so he knows the game very well.

Before playing CS:GO I used to be the same in thinking a lot of people hacked on CS:S but by played with very skilled poeple on GO you realise how to tell the differences between a hacker and a good player!

Nashu has been specced by myself and many other admins quite a few times and we don't think he hacks... Plus if he actually was then VAC would surely have got him by now!?

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015 10:37 

8,177 hrs on record
last played on 8 Dec

Nashu doesnt hack. He's just been playing way more than alot of us have.. :3

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2015 16:31 

Wow! That equates to 340 days solid playing, no breaks, no sleep, no weekends off !

That's hard-core !

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]