Post subject: Re: I GOT ADMIN ABUSED
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 21:08 

I got abused and liked it as I know how to take it like a real man! :popo:

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 21:11 

Zeb abuses me. I like it :Gimp:

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 21:24 

I am so sick of 2beers' admin abuse of me. He is constantly picking on me. If both of us are on the server, he is abusing me like 8/10 times. Just today he have abused me 2 times on one map. The abuse consists mostly of single slaps, spam slapping, freezing and slaying.

Just about an hour ago, we were playing on shotty. 2 people left, me and Boobies. Beers freezes me for no reason and boobies ends up killing me. Some rounds later, I accidentally teamkill Flyby with nade. He forgives me and beers slays me because he thinks flyby should have slayed me instead of forgiving.

Everyone who plays on the server a few times a week have seen this abuse. Beers might be abusing others, but its mostly me he is picking on.

Another abuse on Deagle. 2 people left, I was standing out in the open on the bridge thingy in the middle. The other person was walking slowly or camping in the maze. If someone was to be abused at this moment, it should have been the person hiding in the maze, not the one standing out in the open visible from everywhere on the map. And the one who ended up beeing abused, was me.

If I go on some of my favorite spots on different maps again and again. He will slap me so I fall down. Many of the times he have spamslapped me, I have ended up dead.

Ask anyone of the regulars on the servers. They have definitely seen the abuse.

I request that beers either loose his admin or someone somehow makes him stop this abuse. (Preferably the first option)

And 5 seconds ago he teamkilled me on purpose.
Damage Taken from "2Beers" - 107 in 8 hits

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 22:52 

I've been on a few times recently when both beers and dragon have been on the server together and I admit there has been tension between them... But I haven't actually seen any admin abusing take place. Plus it doesn't help when beers is trying to tell you something (probably rules related) dragon and you have him muted... Hence why a slap might occur and then you seeing it as "admin abuse".

I do think that you need to stop being a points whore though, it's about fun, not the points! Many times I have seen you leave the server just because you got knived or lost a few points and don't want to lose any more... That and leaving to avoid a TK punishment!

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2015 23:38 

you have answered your own question as to why 2beers so called admin abuses you.

{l Quote}:
If I go on some of my favorite spots on different maps again and again. He will slap me so I fall down. Many of the times he have spamslapped me, I have ended up dead.

i will put this in simple terms for you in a way ONLY flic can.

Campers will be abused until they stop camping or f****ff from the server

If you dont like how we admin our server your loss will not be missed, there are plenty of servers out there for you to choose from that do allow camping and will not admin abuse you for it.
If however, you do like the server, aswell as the people on it (including 2beers) then you will put up with the possibility of being abused if you decide to carry on going to "your favourite spots again and again".

Your argument here is invalid, you have also incured the wrath of Flic so please, and do not take this personaly (even if you do i care not) expect more abuse from more admins.....especially ME!

GG, HF, GL.

True men take their punishment, not many survive it from Flic.
Peace out see you in game.

:edit48:

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 00:28 

Flic {l Wrote}:
Campers will be abused until they stop camping or f****ff from the server

Some of the abuse might be for camping, but a crapload of it is not.

Elliott {l Wrote}:
Plus it doesn't help when beers is trying to tell you something (probably rules related) dragon and you have him muted... Hence why a slap might occur and then you seeing it as "admin abuse".

Very little of the abuse have happend while I had him muted.

Elliott {l Wrote}:
I do think that you need to stop being a points whore though, it's about fun, not the points! Many times I have seen you leave the server just because you got knived or lost a few points and don't want to lose any more... That and leaving to avoid a TK punishment!

Its not about the points, sometimes its about lame ways of dieing and sometimes its about loosing the desire to play (For example after an accedental tk with a slay afterward). And leaving to avoit TK punishment? I have maybe 2 times (not counting the time I got banned for a day or so because I left after the freezebomb when off).

Flic {l Wrote}:
the possibility of being abused if you decide to carry on going to "your favourite spots again and again".

Most of my favorite spots are highly visible from many spots around the map. Its one map im particular where I might go again and again and again and again. They know I go there, then they can do something about it. (The map with the awp on top during warmup and the secret room with M4A1/AK/AWP) If you havent noticed, Beers is camping a lot himself.

Flic {l Wrote}:
Your argument here is invalid

Some it might be, most of it is not.

Flic {l Wrote}:
you have also incured the wrath of Flic so please, and do not take this personaly (even if you do i care not) expect more abuse from more admins.....especially ME!

Aslong as its not slay/kick/freeze/slapstodeath I'll be fine ^^

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 00:36 

{l Quote}:
Aslong as its not slay/kick/freeze/slapstodeath I'll be fine ^^

Depends how pissed off/stoned/drunk/tired i am.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 10:10 
SSDi Randy Scotsman

I had to laugh when i read all of this...it's a game.. :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :closed:

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 10:37 

I am fed up with people complaining about Dragon constantly bunny hopping to dodge people shooting him and constantly camping on the ladders

Also on gg_texture arena during warmup rounds he climbs to the top of the map to get an awp from where he starts killing everyone to gain points

As has been said already he is a points whore where if he gets knifed a few time he rage quits to avoid losing too many points,as wellas quiting to avoid punishment
after a team kill.

As for me deliberatly team killing him it was unintentional as it was a reaction shot when he came round the corner but he was saving my punishment for a couple of rounds when he team killed someone and lost my punishment LOL.

As for slapping him most of the time its after the round has ended and he also likes to team attack with the knife after the round has ended.

As he has me muted its pointless trying to say anything to him but I have heard from others on the server that he disses me after I have left as he is not man enough to say it to my face.

Usually he gets slapped or frozen for camping the ladders where he can hide between floors and shoot you as a slap is ineffective if he is camping the ladders he gets frozen

I think Johnny was going to kick him for camping the ladders,I am reluctant to do this as we all camp at some point in the game and its meant to be fun and have a laugh.

He wants to learn to lighten up as its only a game but then he is a points whore

Sorry for being so tardy in replying to this thread as I thought that I had done so last night but it didn't post successfully.

Page 1 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next