It is currently 28 Mar 2024 17:45

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: your opinion about some new or updated games
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2018 10:51 
Site Admin

Hello all,

can you give your opinion please about some new or updated games as:

-the arma 3 series
-dayz standalone that made some huge efforts if I can beleave the youtube comments
-scum
-ark
-rust
-h&g
-subnautica
-fallout
-... others that you play but are not in my list

thank you

Post subject: Re: your opinion about some new or updated games
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2018 14:36 

Hi Hans,

When I first got Rust probably 18 months ago I didn’t really think much of it and didn’t see the appeal at all. However, i’ve recently starting playing again and they seem to have updated and improved a lot of things and I now also have a system that can comfortably run the game smoothly and on high graphics settings. I’m enjoying the game much more and especially when you have a few friends who can join too and team up to build cool bases and go out and loot places or raid other people and stuff!

Other games I have been playing are PUBG and CSGO and I usually switch between them quite regularly when I am getting bored of just one game or getting owned over and over again lol. PUBG again is a good game once you get the hang of it and they are continuously providing updates and improvements which is nice to see. Playing solo games is quite strategic and nerve racking because you have to sneak around a bit more not knowing when you will run into an enemy and especially when there are only a few people still alive! Playing in a squad is more fun because you can rely more on info being given as to enemy locations.

Cheers,
Elliott

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2018 00:15 

Tried scum, thought it was rubbish and glitchy, took me 45 mins to reach a friend who then killed me by accident.
Ark is pretty fun, has some really good elements like flying around on dinos, so fun but the pvp is lacking
Rust is great but a huge time sink with the servers wiping every month, it can be amazing fun meeting such random people yet has one of the most toxic communities i have ever seen in a game, the devs seem to be working hard to add more pve elements which hopefully will stop this toxicity a bit.
I will be buying fallout76 but not having it on steam and hearing about the bethesda launcher issues have put me off a bit.

Out of the above i reccommend rust over the others, i have 2k+ hours in it now nearly beating my time played on csgo and I dont intend on stopping anytime soon, they just added hot air balloons! :D

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2018 10:45 
Site Admin

One of my kids plays rust and ark all the time but if he plays rust there is something that triggers me that i take the time to watch him busy.
Seems the dayz standalone made finally a huge progression too. When i ve the time i go try it again.
Scum needs vehicles i think. You loose a lot of time to travel around.

Last time I ve played a lot of heroes and generals but with the latest update its only fun when you play as tanker. Tanks are undestructable now. Before you also could destroy a car with 1 bazooka hit, now it takes 4 or more...

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2018 20:41 

Im playing Fallout 76 quite a lot. Would be better with a group though

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018 19:51 

Hi Hans..

I play a lot of Dying Light. a bit slow at the start as you have to build up levels and power.. It's a good game solo or with frends.. also up dated with new map the following where you get a buggy and drive over the zombies... I do play that alot.. Plus all the sniper Elite series which are good also..

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2018 20:26 
Site Admin

yeah the sniper elites I ve played too, only I am a bit stuck in the last one :|
For me the 2 is the best.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]