It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:44

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Disney buys Star Wars
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2012 22:48 
SSDi Killer Clown

star wars episode 1 came out 13 years ago and i was 10 at the time.. i thought it sucked compare to the older ones even then.. i always enjoyed the older stuff and i always will nothing beat sergio leone's movies same as the first 3 star wars movies and indiana jones, those films you can watch over and over, new films that are released today you rarely watch twice

:read: just some rant

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2012 15:16 
SSDi Sheep Worrier

STEALTH NINJA {l Wrote}:
Times change, as too have the 007 films, and the Star Wars films......

I mean, they can't just keep remaking the same films over and over again......... so they change things, gain some new fans, lose some older fans...... i mean, when Star wars first came out, the people that liked it weren't yer grandads, they were 12-30 year olds, grandads watched westerns lol.......... Now, years on the 12-30 year olds are now a lot older and wiser, and Star Wars ain't gunna be appealing to them as much as a boring film does.....

Now disney have it, they probly gunna make the films for 12-20 year olds, which aint gunna appeal to all teh people who watched the Episode One / Phantom menace etc when they were in their teens....... So, if ya liked Star Wars 10 years ago, yer not gunna like the new Disney stuff

e.g. The Goonies was EPIC when i was 12 yrs old or so....... i watch it now, and still like it, coz i remember how much i enjoyed it when i was a kid.........

you try and show The Goonies to a kid of today, and they'd probly just turn off the TV :P

My kids loved t2he goonies when we watched it the other day.

Im looking forward to the new films, maybe they will be better this time if someone new is making them, the last three werent much cop so in my eyes things can only get better lol. Disney are powerhouses, theyve made quite a lot of my all time favourite movies (granted theyre kids films but they know how to tell a good story)

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2013 17:03 

to much special FX and all green screen n cgi..gets boring

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2