It is currently 28 Mar 2024 12:04

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Unbeleivable......
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 00:41 

But not entirely surprising...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8126357/Muslims-clash-with-police-after-burning-poppy-in-anti-Armistice-Day-protest.html

Post subject: Re: Unbeleivable......
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 00:59 
SSDi Killer Clown

shit happens,... the UK soldiers are in another country yet they are the terrorists....

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 11:00 

The whole basis of Remembrance Day is that we remember those that gave their lives (on both sides) so that we can live in a democratic society with freedom of thought and expression.

Yes those Muslim fanatics are simply expressing their views, however it seems pretty bloody stupid to be burning poppies and disrupting the silence that we use as a mark of respect for those who died to provide them with the opportunity to be living in a free and democratic society, rather than under the Taliban, Saudi Royal family, Iran, Somalia and other such regimes.

I have no problem with them being ideologically opposed to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq - I just think they should wake up and see who has given them the opportunity to do so and show some respect.

:pint:

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 13:24 
SSDi Randy Scotsman

it's simple boycot their shops...i never use one of their shops, supposing they are cheaper..they will never respect our life.laws,religion. They are only interested in creating a muslin world..

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 19:44 
SSDi Killer Clown

Poundsey {l Wrote}:
The whole basis of Remembrance Day is that we remember those that gave their lives (on both sides) so that we can live in a democratic society with freedom of thought and expression.

Yes those Muslim fanatics are simply expressing their views, however it seems pretty bloody stupid to be burning poppies and disrupting the silence that we use as a mark of respect for those who died to provide them with the opportunity to be living in a free and democratic society, rather than under the Taliban, Saudi Royal family, Iran, Somalia and other such regimes.

I have no problem with them being ideologically opposed to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq - I just think they should wake up and see who has given them the opportunity to do so and show some respect.

:pint:

but it doesnt help that the far-right English Defence League commin in and trying to make things worse :O

bob {l Wrote}:
it's simple boycot their shops...i never use one of their shops, supposing they are cheaper..they will never respect our life.laws,religion. They are only interested in creating a muslin world..

is it better to have an christian world? .. meaning since them both are the "abrahams religion"

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 20:15 

i buy from the cheapest lol :)
they are out of order though with these protests

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 20:59 

bob {l Wrote}:

'their shops'

?

Can you tell just by looking at them if they are Muslim or not?

Or do you just not buy anything off anyone because of the colour of their skin?

There's a word for that I think.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 22:35 

well, its easier to just deal with yer local suppliers in yer area that you know, other than going shopping around and end up in some cheap muslim shop lol :D

i aint racist , i have a colour TV :D

lol, but on a serious note i buy beer cheapest from the asians :D think they from pakistan , they dont have beards, and i am pretty sure they aint muslim lol, they got gold teeth and wear adidas trakkiz LOL , they're good lads, but i can see where bob is coming from, and tbh its hard to talk about this without the racist card being thrown in.

I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people !

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 22:36 
SSDi Killer Clown

STEALTH NINJA {l Wrote}:
well, its easier to just deal with yer local suppliers in yer area that you know, other than going shopping around and end up in some cheap muslim shop lol :D

i aint racist , i have a colour TV :D

lol, but on a serious note i buy beer cheapest from the asians :D think they from pakistan , they dont have beards, and i am pretty sure they aint muslim lol, they got gold teeth and wear adidas trakkiz LOL , they're good lads, but i can see where bob is coming from, and tbh its hard to talk about this without the racist card being thrown in.

I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people !

isnt bob and eachann from scotland both? .p

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2010 22:37 

yer, fukkin foreighners

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next