It is currently 28 Mar 2024 22:23

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: omg they start again...
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2017 21:51 
Site Admin

Daily I get spam mails as this, please if you peeps also get this kind of messages, never thrust them. ;)

{l Code}:
am James Sablan. I am an American soldier on active duty in Afghanistan. Am seeking your assistance to evacuate $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I am able to complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please respond and I will forward more information to you.contact me on my email address for details:-XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Respectfully
James Sablan

{l Code}:
Dear friend ,

My name is Mr. James Agbeko. I am a retired banker of one bank in ghana west africa,i do not want problems but i just hope you can assist me.i write you this letter in good faith, i have a transaction

I realized this fund from bank excess profit after trading with the capital sum and i deposited the funds in escrow call account; where nobody will have access to it; even the bank does not have access to this account because it cannot be deducted; until after the transfer.finally i did not declare this fund to the bank before my retirement.

I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary of this fund because only a foreigner can stand as the beneficiary,can i trust you to hold this money for me until i come over to your country? after the transfer, i will give you 30% of the money as your commission.if you accept my offer, but if you do not accept this offer kindly forget that i contacted you,

All i need is for you to get a good current account where this fund can be transferred into and for you to stand as the beneficiary of the said amount; within three days the funds will be transferred to your designated bank account,there are practically no risks involved; it will be a bank-to-bank transfer.

I hope you understand my situation, i am critically ill that is why i contacted you to finalize this transaction to enable me have a very good treatment.

May God bless you  and your family.

I wait your urgent reply

Best regards,
Mr.  James Agbeko

{l Code}:
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
870 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION : MY DEAR

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves  on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved our Bank to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$2,000.000.00 million on your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you.

Meanwhile, a woman came to my office this morning with an application for transfer of the fund into her account on your behalf, claiming to be your representative.

Here are the information’s she submitted for the transfer of your fund Name MRS. DORIS MORISON. Bank name: WACHOVIA BANK, New-York. Account number: 6503809428.

Please, do re-confirm to this office as a matter of urgency if this woman is truly from you as this office will not be held responsible for paying your fund into wrong account.

Your ATM MASTER CARD will be deliver to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days.

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA :

AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$2.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2018
PIN CODE # : 7501

You are required to send me your full details such as :

Your full name:

Your full contact Address:

Your Telephone/mobile number

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be process and deliver to your Address and you can aswell move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # : 7501 to make your withdrawals without any delay.

I am waiting to hear from you and your details as required.

Congratulations!!

Mr. Monday James
Director Swift Card Payment Center.
E-mail: XXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com   

mailadresses I ve changed by XXXXXX

Post subject: Re: omg they start again...
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017 09:14 

I wonder if posting to skiron@gmail.com would work?

:twisted:

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017 10:33 
Site Admin

Calibrator {l Wrote}:
I wonder if posting to skiron@gmail.com would work?

:twisted:

hehe you can always give it a try :)

:hahano:

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017 20:45 
SSDi God

Damn they look really good offers! I love winding people like this up!
It appears one guy managed to get one of these scammers to make him an audio book of Fifty Shades of Grey!
LOL

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]