It is currently 27 Apr 2024 20:24

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Life Updates ! :D
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016 00:43 

Though i'd put a life update here to stay in touch with you guys as im very rarely on the source server after my switch to csgo competitively.

So yeah in the last 9/10 months my CS:GO (career maybe?) been going well i attended my first LAN few months back with just a random mix team and was still about to finished 17th out of about 60+ teams so was pretty happy with the result as its was not even with an official team.
Unfortunately the team i was apart of which i got lots of my online achievements from sadly disbanded about a month ago, but i got given to opportunity to represent West Midlands in the CS:GO UK County Cup which is one step down from playing for the England team in the World Cup so im extremely excited to in a sense be classed as one the best UK players and hopefully in next year or 2 ill get the chance to play for the UK team :D.
Also for those of you who dont know i quit my job as an Computer Engineer at the end of July and now im attending University at the University of West of England (UWE) which is in Bristol so if any of you near to Bristol and want to meet up some time just let me know, I am studying Games Technology (Game Programming) if your wondering, I've already been here now for over 2 weeks done freshers and starting my course from the 21th September, So far really enjoying myself and defiantly think its was the right choice to make, I have 0 regrets about it which is awesome, I finally feel happy and enjoying life since i made my stupid decision of leaving education a few years ago, I think i can finally get my life on track again :D
Also from my experience in CS:GO i was made Leader of the Uni's CSGO team for competing in the University Cups and such once there all set and done ill link the stream where the cups get hosted incase anyone is interested.

Ok on the subject of emotional status, Im still working at my self-confidence issues but slowly getting there, my new friends ive made at uni are very supportive of me already and are helping loads to get passed it and this girl i've met in particular been really boosting my mood so im not always sad and have the feeling off loneliness that i did the pasted 2/3 years and im enjoying life to the fulliest instead of just locking my self in my room and being anti-social constantly :P.

So really the summary of it all is pretty much the last 9/10 months been a constant upwards spiral for me and hopefully it carries on like this i'd said right now im at one the happiest moments i have been in life so far :victory: :victory:

I hope your all doing well also and ill make sure to try be bit more active on forums and i do browse it every other day still but i just lurk more nowadays than getting involved :)

:dancey: :dancey: :dancey: Cya guys around <3

- Brendon / Lemonz

Post subject: Re: Life Updates ! :D
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016 01:13 
Site Admin

Great news Brendon!!
Good to hear things going wel.

:beer:

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2016 07:40 
SSDi God

Good to hear it! :)
Have fun at Uni, it can be the best time of your life!

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2016 17:53 

Glad to hear it mate.

Your gona have to show this girl your rifle skills if you get mah drift :Gimp: :Gimp:

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2016 19:24 

skiron {l Wrote}:
Great news Brendon!!
Good to hear things going wel.

:beer:

Thanks Hans ! :D

Serialkiller {l Wrote}:
Good to hear it! :)
Have fun at Uni, it can be the best time of your life!

SK

Yeah hopefully i have the best time off my life, i know some people say it was the worse for them but got to be optimistic :D

GENER-AL {l Wrote}:
Glad to hear it mate.

Your gona have to show this girl your rifle skills if you get mah drift :Gimp: :Gimp:

Gonna leave that as a surprise till later ;)

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2016 16:05 
Site Admin

ps:

the girlfriends pics needs to be seen first by a red admin :D :D

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2016 15:29 

skiron {l Wrote}:
ps:

the girlfriends pics needs to be seen first by a red admin :D :D

lmao , shes not 100% my gf yet carm down ;)

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2016 20:38 

hehehehe, I'm really glad for ya Brendon, nice to know things are going well for ya mate :D

And as SK said, probably gunna be the best times of yer life at Uni lol, so LIVE IT UP :D

:cheer:

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016 08:52 

happy days young man - i still remember you before your voice broke - BLESS lol

best wishes matey

G

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]