It is currently 27 Apr 2024 20:21

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Goncalo Balinha Dentinho wall hacks (CLIP)
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2023 23:17 

Hello,

please see clip i made a while back (sorry that it's a bit dark), I think in this clip you can blatantly see wall hacks. he's been bothering everyone on the server for a while with even some admins noting that he's a possible hacker while in the server as it's not just wall hacks but also possibly a trigger bot. he's been banned before for hacking so i assumed he would be allowed to continue to play if he turned them off. he has a 2.2 KD ratio on average which is miles ahead of anyone else on the server which of course there's always gonna be someone better than you out there but to be that far ahead is very suspect in my opinion.

As you can see in the clip he could be looking anywhere on the map but it's very strange to trace exactly where the player is through the floor and through the box and his gun fires instantly without a millisecond to even register that there is a player there and fire his gun. there can be no other reason than he can see him through the wall as the player isn't making any noise and is crouched in a corner

i'm sure 99% of the server's players would vote to ban him. the main reason why i'm posting this is because everyone has been asking to take clips of him, got nothing against him personally but everyone agrees that he can't be legit even the admins but nothing has been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY8AZMEvMMM

Post subject: Re: Goncalo Balinha Dentinho wall hacks (CLIP)
PostPosted: 20 Sep 2023 20:23 
Site Admin

can u make a demo please and post a link where we can download your demo?

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2023 18:00 
Site Admin

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9078&start=0

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2023 19:11 

Hey Radizzle thank you for the clip , Skiron has gotten a demo for us to have a look which is about 10 minutes worth of content.

I will say though that a small clip isnt the greatest of evidence unless there literally spinbot/shooting through walls sort of deal, due to it being cs and at times people can look suspect even when they arent in such small amounts of time that why generally we ask for a demo of a match cause it can give us a deeper understand of how the player is playing incase its more they just skilled or if they are indeed cheating!

I do appreciate you taking to time to get something and putting it up! :)

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2023 20:49 

Thanks gents, apologies I should have confirmed the process with you guys first.

Aside from the demo you are going to review do you have any info on why he was banned in the first place and then unbanned?.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here but from conversations with some of the admins and players on the server, they think he is hacking but are not willing to act on it as he is friends with another admin, hence why I thought it best to make this post in the first place as there is conflicting views between admins.

Sorry for the awkward questions but am I right in thinking the process to appeal a ban is to make a forum post? Or can an admin overturn a decision another admin has made at their own discretion?

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2023 21:33 

Radizzle {l Wrote}:
Thanks gents, apologies I should have confirmed the process with you guys first.

Aside from the demo you are going to review do you have any info on why he was banned in the first place and then unbanned?.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here but from conversations with some of the admins and players on the server, they think he is hacking but are not willing to act on it as he is friends with another admin, hence why I thought it best to make this post in the first place as there is conflicting views between admins.

Sorry for the awkward questions but am I right in thinking the process to appeal a ban is to make a forum post? Or can an admin overturn a decision another admin has made at their own discretion?

no need to apologise, I am not sure how he got unbanned potentially the admin who banned him did not ban him permanently by accident. Though if he had appealed it, it would of been accepted due to him being banned without any hard evidence which is generally a nono for the admins to do when its not super obvious spinbot sort of hacking and just going on they think they are dodgy.

Genuinely there isnt any issues with bans, but we get odd edge cases like Goncalo where generally we will make a group decision on what should happen to them by who is ever around actively on the forums at the time and get the thoughts on it as some of the admins who aren't to active on the server itself nowadays but are in the upper skill level normally have a good grip on what is legit and not and explain themselves once watching the demo's.

So we can normally come to a conclusion on if the player in question is legit or not and proceed from there, but don't worry once you bring it to the forums attention no favouritism is seen here, majority of the admin are similar to myself and put the rules and roles of an admin before any sort of relationship, so you will get a geniune look at it!

If you have an further question feel free to ask and somebody will try get back to you as soon as! :)

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2023 17:29 

Thanks for going into such detail and I appreciate you looking into this, if you're happy to say he's not hacking them I'm happy to agree with you and move on.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]