It is currently 28 Mar 2024 12:21

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sax in Microsoft
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011 00:06 

I was invited to Microsoft today to have a career guidance tour, had a play with one of very few Windows EIGHT tablets, look out iPad, you are screwed. Had a play with the Microsoft Surface and the new Halo Anniversary game :D

Post subject: Re: Sax in Microsoft
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011 00:24 

just had to youtube them 2 products to find out what they are lol.......
Tocuh screen tablets..... ok for a phone, coz phones gunna get scratched ! we all know ya can't NOT scratch yer phone screen, well certainly not in my work enviroment, metal is in teh air, get everywhere and sticks to the speakers on all my phones lol........... but if i bought a new laptop, TV, gaming screen or tablet pc thingy, showed my mates and they started DRAGGIN THEIR FINGERS ACCROSS IT !!!! I'D HEADBUTT EM !! ....... seriously though, my screens gotta be flawless, went for LCD instead of plasma coz the matt finish doesnt show up marks teh same and a glssy plasma does but meh at having yer replacement for a PC/Laptop etc as a touch screen device to watch films on, it'd be forever polishing it ! I NEVER touch ma screen ! :ss2:

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011 13:54 

Windows 8 looks like it's going to be awsome. Switching between the normal Windows UI and the Metro UI for tablets and phones makes me think that they will open the door for tablets with a nice touch UI that you then dock, and get full blown Windows. I'm gonna be rolling those bad boys out at work :ugeek:

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011 20:57 

had a do on the lenovo version of the windows 8 tablet. IT WAS AWESOME!

By far outdoes Apple. Also got to try the Lenovo Touchscreen PC, that is brilliant but still has a LOT of bugs. But i do agree it is a lot like MetroUI but they have a lot of bugs they are supposed to be fixing before release, which is apparently Summer 2012.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]