It is currently 27 Apr 2024 09:16

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ABSOLUTE GOD DAMNED SCUM
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009 23:43 

the title says it all, if i continue i will start swearing and being extremely offensive...i imagine most of you will feel the same.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/7935049.stm

Post subject: Re: ABSOLUTE GOD DAMNED SCUM
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2009 23:47 

OMG they were sooo lucky they werent lynched! TWATS!!!!

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 13:18 

as david cameron said today, "their right to protest has been paid for with the lives of the soldeirs they are protesting against"

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 16:37 

if there so bothered about the war and that we are in the wrong and dont like what we are doing to stabilize the world then they should leave england and find some were else to live....

there is a shop in the village were i live and after 9/11 couldn't understand why there profits were down might have been while the videos were on the news in the shop they were laughing and joking in there own language and they dont understand that people got offended by this..

but if this carries on the last resort will be to open massive concentration camps and move them all into them as we are at war with there home land but no one wants to see this...

i watch that ross kemp tv show and there was a section where a AA ( afgan army ) officer said that we can not pull or troops out as we are needed to helping stabilize the area and we are helping to force the taiban back and some people are now starting to feel free for the first time in there lives...

but some small minded idiots never realy look at the big piture most of them fleed there cuntrys because the fear of being killed and a better life here but they dont want us to help sort there home countrys out for everyone that left behind..

im not pro war but i do understand why we are there and will always support our troops

thanks for reading

any comments welcome :)

jamie

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 19:55 

wavy {l Wrote}:
as david cameron said today, "their right to protest has been paid for with the lives of the soldeirs they are protesting against"

Like most things that come out his mouth, utter gash.
Those twats protesting today were completely in the wrong, and I'm not condoning what they did whatsoever, but how are the soldiers fighting for our rights in Afghanistan and Iraq?

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 20:01 

{l Quote}:
Like most things that come out his mouth, utter gash.
i agree, but.....
the point he was making was they would still be in their own countries with no right of protest.

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 20:03 

93% of the worlds heroin comes from afghan....would the world not be better with out it(it funds the taliban)
the same people we are fighting against are the core responsible for 9/11 and 7/7 to name but 2 incidents......would the world not be better without them.

they are the 2 main reasons why they are fighting for our freedom.

also, they are fighting for democracy, for the freedom for every person who hails from that country. like jamie quoted the AA officer "some people feel freedom for the first time". its a good a reason as any to me.

if we pulled out and the taliban gained control of the country, gained control of every man woman and child there, imagine the ammount of new suicide bomber to bomb our underground, imagine all the new suicide pilots who can terrorise our skyscrapers.

thats my take on the means of the war dude.

EDIT - just as an after thought, why should they have the right to protest against soldiers returning from war? why should anyone?

regardless of the politics behind any war, these men and women are representing their country's interest abroad, they are doing their job, fightin for their country and thier believes. if these cowards who protested havnt got the bollocks to go back to their country, to stand up and say that they disagree with the occupation, to pick up a gun and fight back instead of fleeing like a little chicken shit, then they aint worth the oxygen they breathe.

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 21:06 

mightyred {l Wrote}:
93% of the worlds heroin comes from afghan....would the world not be better with out it(it funds the taliban)
the same people we are fighting against are the core responsible for 9/11 and 7/7 to name but 2 incidents......would the world not be better without them.

they are the 2 main reasons why they are fighting for our freedom.

The world would be better off without heroin sure, but the world wouldn't be better off without morphine and many other painkillers that are derived from Poppys (the plant that heroin comes from)
The taliban weren't the ones responsible for 9/11 (mostly Saudis) or 7/7 (British citizens).

{l Quote}:
also, they are fighting for democracy, for the freedom for every person who hails from that country. like jamie quoted the AA officer "some people feel freedom for the first time". its a good a reason as any to me.

if we pulled out and the taliban gained control of the country, gained control of every man woman and child there, imagine the ammount of new suicide bomber to bomb our underground, imagine all the new suicide pilots who can terrorise our skyscrapers.

The Taliban have control of the country already - the western forces there are pretty much hemmed in to their bases, under constant mortar attacks, and scared to leave their base.
The whole country is a mess. Nations far more powerful than ours have tried for far longer to subdue Afghanistan, and they have failed, and we will too. The Taliban are utter, utter c*nts but the UK, barring something extreme and unlikely like a nuke, cannot win.
The fact is, U.K and U.S presence in Iraq and Afghanistan only breeds more and more suicide bombers. The amount of bombs that go astray and demolish entire families etc etc only serve to entrench hatred of the occupying forces among the local populace.
Look back at history and you'll see that any fight to 'instill democracy' by force has failed. It was the great failure of American foreign policy in the 20th century - they tried many times over to force democracy upon other countries but it does not work, especially in a country whos culture is so alien to ours.

{l Quote}:
- just as an after thought, why should they have the right to protest against soldiers returning from war? why should anyone?

regardless of the politics behind any war, these men and women are representing their country's interest abroad, they are doing their job, fightin for their country and thier believes. if these cowards who protested havnt got the bollocks to go back to their country, to stand up and say that they disagree with the occupation, to pick up a gun and fight back instead of fleeing like a little chicken shit, then they aint worth the oxygen they breathe.

The right to protest is always important. The german people in the 1930s could not protest their soldiers actions then for fear of reprisal. Now I'm not trying to compare then with now but we can take an important lesson.
Also, (again not condoning the protestors) if the protestors tryed to go back and fight the occupation, they'd be picked up by MI5/6 , and chucked in jail without charge and held indefinitely.
The rightt to protest and right to a fair trial are two core fundamentals of the democracy that you claim the soldiers are fighting for ;)

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 23:00 

{l Quote}:

The world would be better off without heroin sure, but the world wouldn't be better off without morphine and many other painkillers that are derived from Poppys (the plant that heroin comes from)
The taliban weren't the ones responsible for 9/11 (mostly Saudis) or 7/7 (British citizens).

i dont deny that morphine is a vital medicine, however it can be produced without the poppys of afghan.
additionally the taliban have no set nationality, powered by alqeada a saudi organisation, and built up of mostly pakistani soldiers. regardless of who they are, they need removing.

{l Quote}:
The Taliban have control of the country already - the western forces there are pretty much hemmed in to their bases, under constant mortar attacks, and scared to leave their base.

who is your source?

mine is my brother who is currently on the frontine in musa qala. he is out on patrol daily. he dont deny he is scared (he aint some freak :P) but he and everyone out their conduct themselves very well showing a grit and detirmination we could only imagine of emulating daily under enemy fire.

{l Quote}:
The whole country is a mess. Nations far more powerful than ours have tried for far longer to subdue Afghanistan, and they have failed, and we will too. The Taliban are utter, utter c*nts but the UK, barring something extreme and unlikely like a nuke, cannot win.

yes the country is a mess, but unwinnable is untrue, just difficult. it may take years, dont forget we still got troops in bosnia. this war in afghan is expected to last until at least 2020. to pull out now would be a massive insult to the men and women already killed and would leave a bigger feeling of resentment among the populace.
it would also be made easier if the rest of NATO who deploy their soldiers to the "safer" parts of afghan and in pitiful numbers would actually commit to a fight they apparently support. Today Nicolas Sarcozy says that france deserve a more controlling stake in NATO, put the work in mate and maybe. They have only 3000 troops out there, a poor representation of their military. if the worlds armies and our apparenty "allies" commited fully to the fight then i could be over sooner.

{l Quote}:
Also, (again not condoning the protestors) if the protestors tryed to go back and fight the occupation, they'd be picked up by MI5/6 , and chucked in jail without charge and held indefinitely.
The rightt to protest and right to a fair trial are two core fundamentals of the democracy that you claim the soldiers are fighting for ;)

these people are enemies of democracy, thier protest is proof of this, making them enemies of this country and her ideals. they have a choice to fight back, if they dont then fair enough, but dont live in a foreign country and expect it to allow you to disrespect its populace with such open contempt. its high time people stood up against people like these and stamped them out of our country.

please dont mistake my above comment as a dig at immigration, i am pro immigration, plus my dad was greek. he came to this country and accepted its rules and its ideals and its society. our society prides itself on accepting all people and all ideals, but if others are not tolerant of us then they have no place in our society.

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009 23:13 

well said mighty

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next