It is currently 27 Apr 2024 07:46

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: After 3 months
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 13:04 

sacking him is stupid. the fella has had 3 months.

how the hell can a manager mould a side in that time? he lost his number 1 striker to a turn coat manager, and was left to pick up the peices.

too many clubs are getting above their station, like i said to gav last night. they enjoyed a great cup run last year winning the fa cup, however that was they're first proper success in near 70 years. i live in portsmouth and couldnt help but laugh when you hear they're fans talking about champions league football. they not the only team to be like that. look at newcastle, they splash a bit of cash, sign a few has beens and damaged goods (shearer and owen) and they reckong they are a top contender, they have gone through god knows how many managers lately. another team like that is manchester city, they spent 32 million on robinho, whoopdy-f***ing-do. they still have a second rate manager and some decent players, thats all, and they reckoned they where on for chapions league, lol, they are 9 points of bottom.

look at liverpool, we won the champions league in rafa's first year, personally i think it was great, but very lucky. look how long it has taken us to develop a squad to challenge for the title...19 friggin years, near 2 decades. personnally i think roy evans nearly had it cracked and had some great youth players in mcmanaman, fowler, murphy, owen etc...but then liverpools guardian angel (sarcastic), rick parry, came along and systematically fu**ed the squad up, resulting in the appointment on gerard houllier and the uncermonious sacking of evans, then, he built a decent squad, won a shed load of trophies, then it all went to pot again. now rafa looks set to meet the same fate, although i feel he is still to blame for recent poor form, and i dont think he can pull the title home (hope he proves me wrong), he aint been helped by any means with the constant annoyance and thorn in his side we have come to call rick parry.

anyhoo, sorry for the terrible punctuation. :D

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 17:22 

ffs, scolari has been sacked now. what a piss take

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009 18:04 

chelsea treats everyone like that. one of my cousins was a director at chelsea and thats the story i got every time i saw him.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]