It is currently 27 Apr 2024 15:43

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson has died in hospital
PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 16:56 
Wolfy {l Wrote}:
Can i be the first to say: Thank god there is one less Pedo in the world.

His music was still good though.

POINT 1:

The State DA refused to presecute...

The US Prosecutor refused to take to Court...

Both these together show CLEARLY that there was no evidence to even consider taking a circumstancial case to Court - it costs money to prosecute, and it would have been a waste.

POINT 2:

The case taken to Court was using a Civil Criminal Prosecution, which is used when both the State DA and US Prosecutor refuse to trial a case as per POINT 1.

This system is used when there is a miniscual possibility of a successful prosecution, and can by brought to Court by ANYONE, however the person pursuing the case MUST foot ALL costs.

Bottom line, both the State DA and US Prosecutor both agreed that there was no case to bring - in lamens terms, Michael Jackson was found innocent, with no trial needed, by the US Legal System.

IF there was any REAL indication, or any doubt in the integrity with Michael jackson, that the allegations held any truth, then Michael Jackson would have to have been Tried in a Sate of Federal Court! Saying this, MJ was tried in the 'Puppet Court' and was found innocent!

Wolfy - only mindless bigots have kept the view you have voiced!

Last edited by GothicKnight on 27 Jun 2009 16:58, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 16:59 

Neotax {l Wrote}:
theres millions of people who has personal attchments to him .... its Mj .. the king of pop ...

im not writing the same things over and over again .....

And neither shall i. All i will say is you can do anythign with money.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 17:07 
SSDi God

Wolfy {l Wrote}:
Maybe you should alert people to your personal issues beforehand and then they wouldnt make such comments. How the hell was i supposed to know about your personal attatchment to him.

Maybe you should have just kept your bigoted views to yourself.
If you had read the second post to this thread Wolfy then you'd have known my views!

{l Quote}:
Rip Michael!
Loved your music for a good long time now, will treasure the two concerts I saw you at and hope you are at peace now away from the bastards that chased after you for so long.

I thankyou whole-heartedly for helping me, through your music, when I was at school and being bullied mercilessly.
"Beat It" will be poignant for me for the rest of my life.

I am proud to admit I was a card carrying member of MJIFC.

Jason

Then posting the Farah Fawcett joke to her "death" thread, you must have felt so good about yourself!
( I deleted it btw, my first act of censorship EVER, well done for making me do that! )

You're bitching about the armed forces who were killed not being mentioned on the news, they are mentioned Wolfy, every time they die!

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 20:56 
SSDi Randy Scotsman

Wolfy {l Wrote}:
Neotax {l Wrote}:
theres millions of people who has personal attchments to him .... its Mj .. the king of pop ...

im not writing the same things over and over again .....

And neither shall i. All i will say is you can do anythign with money.

Wolfy you say u can do anything with money, look at this way if it was your kid that was abused ! would you

1/ take the person to court have them prosocuted and jailed?
2/say hey!! it dont matter if my kid was abused if you give me money i'll forget my kid was abused?.

As a parent my self there,s no way in hell i would sell my kids innocence for some shitty money.

I think more to the fact mj never abused anyone, it was him that was abused by others, taking advantage of a kind person trying to help others.

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2009 22:28 
bob {l Wrote}:
2/say hey!! it dont matter if my kid was abused if you give me money i'll forget my kid was abused?.

As a parent my self there,s no way in hell i would sell my kids innocence for some shitty money.

Exactly!!!

No self-respecting parent would consider exchanging their childs' safety for a few quid!!!

Just says one more thing Wolfy - you have no kids! If this happened to mine, I'd murder the b.......d (sry sk) - serving time to protect your kids is far more valuable than a few million (or billion even) quid!!!!!

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2009 11:05 
SSDi God

GothicKnight {l Wrote}:
Just says one more thing Wolfy - you have no kids! If this happened to mine, I'd murder the b.......d (sry sk) - serving time to protect your kids is far more valuable than a few million (or billion even) quid!!!!!

Totally agree with you, the whole money thing was one of the main reasons I KNOW MJ was innocent.
Evan Chandler, Jordy's stepfather, went to MJ for money to try to get "Robin Hood - Men In Tights" made, MJ said no.

A week later the child abuse thing sprung up, seems the chandlers were gonna get the money they needed whatever way they saw fit!

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 16:44 

we will never really know what went down their .
people can do weird things even sacrifice a child for money or even blame someone innocent for money.
in fact wen it comes down to money some people are willing to go very far.
but don't forget people it's not because he's the king of pop and a world icon forever that he is a saint in his private time.
we are likely to believe what we want to believe
in case of sk , he'll be easier to persuive that mj was innocent because he's a number one fan.
but sadly only two people know what went down and that's mj and the other one
so with this information i cannot judge someone the only thing i can do is enjoy his music
Michael Jackson - Earth Song
my favourite number of him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqeADZgjtpY

A good friend will bail you out off jail .
But your best friend will be sitting next to you saying ,"damn that was fun!!"

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 23:08 
SSDi Killer Clown

ppl are saying that michael jackson faked his death ... imao dont think thats true think they just love him that much that they wish of it .... dont have a clip just in swedish that u can "almost" see michales body rise up of w/e in the helicopter

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 09:22 

Liberian girl, you came and you changed my world, just like in the movies.

fav song <3

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2009 22:40 

R.I.P. MJ <----- LEGEND, had a lot of bad press over the years, but i can safely say his music ROCKZ :) Dirty Dianna, Smooth Criminal, Black or White, i bought my first MJ album when i was about 22 lol, was MJ Number One's, and he does have some L337 p0P sK1lls :P
R.I.P. and RESPECT ! :yes:

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3