It is currently 29 Mar 2024 08:03

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Life update :)
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2017 17:52 

Hello everyone, it has been quite a while since I've come onto our forums and spoken to a lot of you! I would like to apologise for this, I miss the servers and the forums very much and don't worry, I still love you all! :D

I am still working full time at the local Wetherspoons pub and I have been there for about 2.5 years now. However, I have been working my way up the 'ranks' and am now part of the management team! This unfortunately means though that my spare time is fairly non existent because the hours that I am working are very unsociable. That combined with my girlfriend starting uni and me using my spare time to travel and see her means that there is very little time to chill and play some games and stuff. :( I am looking for a new job at the moment which would free me up a little more so that I can actually have a bit of my social life back!

Some good and exciting news though! Some of you may be aware that I have always had one career path that I always wanted to go down more than anything else and that is joining the police force. So I decided to apply back in October 2016 to the Special Constabulary which is the volunteer role within the force but still grants you the same uniform, training and powers as a regular Police Constable. The lengthy process is not yet over but so far has been very successful! I have had multiple interviews, events, exams and tests (both mental and physical) all of which have been successful! The next step now is to have a full medical exam in a few weeks time and then after that I will have my finger prints and DNA taken. After passing these last things then I will be able to get a starting date for my training! I am very excited and proud of myself and all of this is with the end goal of joining the police full time as soon as they start recruiting again for my area!

There is not much more to tell about my life right now, I am still very much enjoying my new car and maybe even a little too much seeing as though I have had to replace the front tyres already after just 8000 miles haha. Me and Alex (my girlfriend) visited Krakow in Poland in January which was amazing! One of the most beautiful cities I have seen and with so much history! I would highly recommend a visit to anyone looking for a weekend break!

I hope that all of you have been keeping well and I wish the very best for the rest of the year! I will be dusting off the computer and getting it fixed ASAP so I can come on and relive some great times on our serves!

All the best and all my love,

Elliott / Eliphant <3

Post subject: Re: Life update :)
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2017 22:00 
Site Admin

Thank you for the update Elliott :salute:

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2017 16:09 

good luck with the police application!

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2017 19:33 
SSDi God

Good to hear and best of luck buddy.
I tried for the police around 20 years ago and got through to the final stages, missing out cos I was too hesitant in taking control.
I now take control of situation a lot better but I am too old and rotund for the police force now! LOL

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]