Page 2 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CS:GO server?
Yes  75%  75%  [ 12 ]
No, let's use the money for our current servers  6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Doesn't matter to me  19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 16

Post subject: Re: CS:GO server?
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016 10:43 

No fun playing with only 12 ppl. But then again, 32 is expencive each month. So maybe the 20 ppl one?

And if you need money for the servers, just ask me. I'd be happy to pitch in with what I can give!

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016 13:29 

Normal server I never played! I used to play in the turbo one but got bored, it was only 3 or 4 people there.
So I back up the idea of getting rid of them!

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016 20:14 

Please get 128tick server i hate the 64 bc xD im still annoyed till this day tht normal mm isnt 128tick

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2016 21:01 
I know all Biebers Lyrics

lemonguy18 {l Wrote}:
Please get 128tick server i hate the 64 bc xD im still annoyed till this day tht normal mm isnt 128tick

I second this, rather cut down a bit on the slots and go for a 128 tick one. The difference is huge tbh!

As for amount of slots I'd say somewhere between 16-20. 16 being the absolute lowest imo!

And one more thought not really related to this server. I've noticed that every single "free for all" deathmatch server on the whole internet is always full. I think people rather play that mode over the official deathmatch servers. So if we want a server that would be full almost 24/7, that's how to do it. Would be a nice way to get SSDi more known.

But a server like this isn't the first cs:go server we should go for, what we need right now is a normal "gameplay" server haha

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2016 23:51 

we used to have a csgo server that no one used didnt we?
but i think it will be alot more popular now, as more and more people play csgo..

i vote for getting rid of the normal and turbo css servers and getting a csgo one!

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2016 21:35 
SSDi Ice Queen

Junemx {l Wrote}:
we used to have a csgo server that no one used didnt we?
but i think it will be alot more popular now, as more and more people play csgo..

i vote for getting rid of the normal and turbo css servers and getting a csgo one!

i agree, as far as i can remember we did have one, but it was no success, so we dropped it again.. but in this days i would say its ok to get one.. i wont, and cant answer for the normal and turbo gg server, as i dont play CSS anymore..

The Line Above Is False

CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME, if you want to make a contribution

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2016 14:17 
I know all Biebers Lyrics

So, it has been a little over 2 weeks since I created this topic and poll. By now everyone should have had the opportunity to put in any thoughts on the subject.

Looking at the poll it is 11 votes in favor for getting a server, 3 votes saying that they don't care and not a single vote against it. (as of today)

I think it's clear that people would like to get one.
However if money is the problem someone, I think it was Elliot, suggested that we should get rid of the Turbo GG and Normal server. And me personally would rather see the clan bank to be used to more popular servers. Here is the player history from the last week of Turbo GG and the Normal GG.

TURBO

GG

This is a bit misleading by just looking at it this way because the TURBO GG count bots as players in the server info while the NORMAL GG doesn't. So while from these images the turbo gg seem to be more consistent it's simply because of the constant bots on there. It's 8 bots in the config, giving the server a minimum of 8 "players" 24/7.
I thought I'd put it here just so that we get an idea of how little the TURBO GG is used.

As for the normal server I can't find any player history, so can't really give any info since I never play it nor watch it. Maybe someone else who use it can tell us how it's used?

Maybe we should make a poll regarding these servers as well, it's the easiest way to get everyone's opinion about them.

If we do decide to get a CS:GO server, and by the look of the poll, it seems like it, I'd say 128 tick is a must, it will take a bit more expensive, but it is really worth it. And as I said in a previous post, 16-20 slots to start with, 16 being a total minimum imo.

If time is the problem here and maintaining the server is impossible I don't mind helping out with doing it as also said previously, just need Jason to show me how, or else I'll brake something that is not supposed to be broken lol... :Gimp:

Soo, let's decide and get us a nice CS:GO server :boss:

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2016 21:00 
SSDi God

I will look into this at the weekend!
How many slots?

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2016 22:06 

Serialkiller {l Wrote}:
How many slots?

SK

The more, the better I'd say

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2016 23:23 

Chrizzy {l Wrote}:
Serialkiller {l Wrote}:
How many slots?

SK

The more, the better I'd say

nah you dont want anymore than 20 id say.

SK I would say 16-20 player server would be good amount ! :)

Page 2 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next