It is currently 09 May 2024 21:28

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: I GOT ADMIN ABUSED
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 11:02 

2Beers {l Wrote}:
Also on gg_texture arena during warmup rounds he climbs to the top of the map to get an awp from where he starts killing everyone to gain points

That is mostly to piss you off and it happens like once a week.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
as wellas quiting to avoid punishment after a team kill.

Happen 2 times, invalid reason.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
As for me deliberatly team killing him it was unintentional as it was a reaction shot when he came round the corner

If it had been a hit or two it might be believable, but not 7 or whatever number of hits it was.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
As for slapping him most of the time its after the round has ended and he also likes to team attack with the knife after the round has ended.

I couldn't care less about that abuse, since noting negative might happen from it except a worse stat if I end up falling to my death.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
I have heard from others on the server that he disses me after I have left as he is not man enough to say it to my face.

Please elaborate.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
Usually he gets slapped or frozen for camping the ladders where he can hide between floors and shoot you as a slap is ineffective if he is camping the ladders he gets frozen

Usually a lot of the abuse is not for things like this. Slapping makes me want to stay in ladders more since slaps are useless while someone are on ladders.

2Beers {l Wrote}:
I think Johnny was going to kick him for camping the ladders,I am reluctant to do this as we all camp at some point in the game and its meant to be fun and have a laugh.

If you haven't noticed, I do have fun and laugh a lot.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 14:48 

2Beers {l Wrote}:
Also on gg_texture arena during warmup rounds he climbs to the top of the map to get an awp from where he starts killing everyone to gain points

I don't think anyone can complain about that to be honest, it's part of the map. Anyone is free to climb up and grab the awp, it's a choice. Maybe you should climb up and nade/knife him?? Just a thought.

If 'points whoring' is annoying people, why not turn off the stats?

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 17:46 

TBH Dragon you do play like a douche, you constantly flout the rules. You are a nice guy tho, just if an admin tells you to do something you need to listen. Feel the admin is wrong bring it here.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2015 20:10 
SSDi God

Having listened to both sides of the argument:

Drunken Dragon, you are a point whore, that much is obvious from the replies here. If this carries on, I will remove your name from the points system completely and remove 2000 points, overnight. If you are seen to be leaving to avoid punishment, I give full permission to ANY of my admin to abuse you up to and including freezing you so you can be knifed, teleporting you into the air so you lose points when you land, or indeed just slaying your ass. Repeat infringements will lead to a ban, we'll even make a game of the ban, ie have a "ban on sight" game and first person to ban you wins a prize!
Your abuse is down to you not following the rules, you bunnyhop to avoid being shop, camp and then whinge about it after the fact. My admin do a hard job at times, often keeping their cool when I would otherwise have banned your ass! I would suggest, follow the rules on the server, take your punishments like a man, or find some other place to point whore!

2Beers, you have my full support, keep doing what you are doing! If he don't like it he can change his demeanour on the server or leave!

Just my 2 cents, HTH

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 17:36 

Dear Mr Points Whore;

You know how I FEEL about you, your ping is always 79 and you never seem to miss from LADDERS which when I try seem to go everywhere BUT middle. Every bloody map unless theres Ridge or someone better then you, you win..always know where to chuck that grenade...

Beers knows WHO to stick it too and those who don't, Stormblade likes to camp, especially when you are around cos he knows hell die if he comes anywhere near you. I don't care unless REG seems to disappear, which is nearly 75% of the time... why does the REG loss never seem to effect you ? I don't part. care anymore if you do or don't hack, you spoil the mood and game when your on with your elitist attitude.

As the others have said, you jump all over the place to make sure we cant head shot or body shot. This is a bloody Competition or Clan Match type of attitude. SSDi server even with its drawbacks, I still come because of the people, Cheffie whinges, I whinge, beers whinges... but we still have a laugh. You seem to not comprehend this key idea.

Before you also reply to this, BEERS and others admins stick it to Ironhorse and a few others, rarely me cos im crap, yeah I said it, I come for a laugh over stormblades house, home food, watch episode of some sci-fi, 1 to 1.5 hrs of CSS then im back home... so its the friends/company of the server, you come to basically parade and show your penis/score is the biggest there is. Boring.

If you don't like it, as the admins and maybe others will say, go to the real active CSS or CSS:GO scenes where your skills will be used, or do you like picking on people not as good or accurate as you.

To be your just another bloody Ridge. KPD and whatnot every time, when someone like me stabs you, by luck, you throw a hissy fit.

End of Rant.

Thanks all

Dave.

PS. Form an orderly queue behind the Gun Sight...

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 18:59 

Yodieho
Some of my thoughts if anyones intressted or not.

The other day we played the map with AWP on top that u´ve taked about.
I was walking from side to side up there looking for the last surviving enemy.
Enemy comes around a corner, I shoot him, he dies.
I then get told of to stop camping up there.
I´m thinking "well u just saw me up there for like 2sec, how would u know if I camped there or just ran up, over and down?"
Trying to be a good sport (or w/e it´s called in english) I said like "ye, why not? it´s allowed to camp anywhere else on the map/server, why not up there?"
Answer: "Dragon got told off for camping up there"

So is it just not allowed for a player that "get kills" (no bragging intended) to camp?
Was I even camping when I walked around up there? (in my opinion camping is when u stay put in one spot) (and only anoing when it´s in a place that´s very "hidden")
Was I wrong in walking around up there? (in a very open area) Or is it only Dragon that´s wrong in doing it because some ppl is anoied at him?.

About Bhop.
In those few seconds when a round is ending ppl sometimes Bhop and apparantly that´s not allowed because Bhop is not allowded on the server.
No Bhop while enemies are alive - Great
No Bhop when all enemies are dead - Why not??
It´s not like it´s a bother to anyone
And it´s not proving that the guy doing it has a script or something, cuz anyone can Bhop.
It´s like a rule saying "while at school u can´t have a phonecall during the class because u´ll disturb the other pupils, and u can´t have a phonecall on the recess while on the schoolyard because uhm.. err.. u´re still in school!"

Team attacking after rounds can be anoing indeed if it happeneds a lot.
If it´s just now and then it´s no bother, it´s not like u can do anything like picking a better weapon or something.

And finally
I´ve seen that Dragon´s been abused, at least that´s what it looked like.
One fresh in mind is on shotty 1v1, Dragon gets frozen for reason undefined, then got stabbed.
Now, ppl say it´s just a game who cares about points and stuff, then they complain over ppl joining late in the game and winning the map...
Yes it´s fun to play cuz of the company, but it´s even more fun when u do good in the game. Even Cheffie´s happy sometimes when he´s at top :D

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 20:42 
SSDi God

We've stopped bunnyhop completely cos that's the decision we've made, ie don't bunnyhop, whether you're alive, dead, sleeping with flic, feeding your face, scratching your ass, or whatever. We've done this cos if we dissuade people completely then they are less likely to do it in game. It's also a lot easier to police.

re the team attacking after the round has finished, I'm not too bothered about this as long as the following is followed.
DO NOT LEAVE THE SERVER OR GO TO SPECTATOR IF YOU TK SOMEONE, WHETHER BY ACCIDENT OR OTHERWISE! TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A MAN, OR A FLIC, IT MAKES THE GAME A LOT MORE FUN!
Avoidance of punishments to prevent loss of point will see you losing points overnight when I take them off you manually using the stats admin!

Thanks for your input though Stomper, good to hear peoples views on these issues.

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 20:53 

+1 on Ishy's views on the game !

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 23:03 

ye sure, anytime :)

aight fair point bout the Bhop

mmmmhm sheep :ss1:

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2015 23:30 

Serialkiller {l Wrote}:
We've stopped bunnyhop completely cos that's the decision we've made, ie don't bunnyhop, whether you're alive, dead, sleeping with flic, feeding your face, scratching your ass, or whatever. We've done this cos if we dissuade people completely then they are less likely to do it in game. It's also a lot easier to police.

re the team attacking after the round has finished, I'm not too bothered about this as long as the following is followed.
DO NOT LEAVE THE SERVER OR GO TO SPECTATOR IF YOU TK SOMEONE, WHETHER BY ACCIDENT OR OTHERWISE! TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE A MAN, OR A FLIC, IT MAKES THE GAME A LOT MORE FUN!
Avoidance of punishments to prevent loss of point will see you losing points overnight when I take them off you manually using the stats admin!

Thanks for your input though Stomper, good to hear peoples views on these issues.

SK

:edit48: :edit48: :edit48:

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next