It is currently 19 Mar 2024 03:26

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Winged Templar
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 22:04 

Don't really think i need an introduction, but yeah i'm banned aha, so maybe not be seeing me around no more and probably missing me, but that's understandable

Post subject: Re: Winged Templar
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 22:09 

thats it ?

You know, you could quite easily get the ban lifted if you just be nice and mature about it ?
Try this ............
1. Hi can you please tell me why i am banned (if ya didnt already know)
2. Sorry for (what ever you did wrong) i wont do it again.
3. I hope to be unbanned, and i'm gunna read the rules and behave like a normal person on your servers.
4. Thanks for your time :) Peace :)

That is ofcourse, if ya wanna be unbanned :)

If however, ya just calling by to make sarcastic comments etc, and generally trolling, ya might end up being banned from the forums, then you wont be able to contest your ban :s

Think hard before you type yer next post mate :)

@ just trying to help you out

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 22:18 

I'm not, pretty sure most people would know who i was if they were on the server as i've been on a lot in the last few months. I know reasoning behind being banned and think it was taking a little too seriously, it is gg after all suppose to be fun. be nice to be unbanned and have made a post about it being taken the wrong way.

but yeah peace and all that jazz

PostPosted: 13 Mar 2014 23:11 

templar, think of it this way....

I come into your house. I sit on the sofa and start talking to your mother, my conversation goes along the lines of...you are a slut.
her reaction would be probably suicidal physco bitch fit for talking that way to her, in her own house and she didn't know me.
then once i have verbaly abused her, i pick on your father and any siblings you have, then i kick you pet across the room.
I am in your house totally disrespecting you, your family, abusing your pets and basically not giving a shit about the rules you have in place.

your parents throw me out of the house and tell me never to return.

well, i won't be having that so i'm gonna come back, knock on the door this time and ask "wtf is your problem, you know you are gonna miss me"

so out of this little event i have made up showing how you disrespect our house, our family and our rules. I am sure you can come to the conclusion..your sarcastic, unwitty post that no one actually gives a fuck over...will not get you unbanned.

NOW FOR THE GROWN UP BIT............

1. appologise for your behaviour and promise to not do it again (or at least try not to if grown up drinks are in the vecinity)
2. Mean what you say.
3. Wait for the admin that banned you to decide on your return.

Until then............JOG ON!

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2014 11:17 

You think people are gona miss you, and that you play alot on the server, and that most people in SSDi know you because of that? Most people in SSDi doesnt even play GG anymore. so no, they wouldnt know you.
That you are a "regular" on the SSDi server does not mean you can do whatever you want, and everyone will be okay with it. This is a family clan, everyone in it is like a family. - And many of the members/admins has kids playing here. Your language is unacceptable in any way, not just the day you got banned, but all the time. There is no reason to swear all the time, being a troll and generally an ass. Get over yourself, we wont miss you that much.

That you come on to the forum to be more of a troll, and disrespectful, is not gona get you unbanned.. just as chris said: might even get you banned on the forums aswell. Grow up. If you wanna play on our servers, then behave. Easy as that.

+1 flic

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2014 21:34 

Indeed.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2014 22:53 

http://twistedgg.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1525&p=5188#p5188

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2014 23:45 

:headslap: :headslap: :headslap: :headslap:

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2014 22:44 

Must be the new right of passage to get in twisted, get yaself banned on SSDI, brag on our forum and join us!
to be honest....let the pricks/dicks/trolls join em. we throw garbage away...they pick it up.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]