It is currently 17 Apr 2024 00:52

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hi all......
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2012 17:46 

Flic {l Wrote}:
Well hello Mr Blonde, We've been expecting you.
Your next mission if you choose to accept it is to infiltrate the national bank as a project manager, your pass times will be online gaming, css in particular- a mighty fine shoot em up, also clay pigeon shooting.
We need you to be able to explain your knowlegde of gun use you see.
Once inside the national bank we will expect you to liase with major stakeholders, screw them royally use force if you need to, you will also befriend the bank manager himself and place him in an unconspicous place of hiding.
Here you will question him about something that has been brought to our attention under the initials, P.P.I.
We fear this is an underground organization alias Poor Person Institution. this is becoming a wide spread nuisance with mere mortals having their phone lines invaded with asian calls people obtaining details from unsuspecting innocents giving information in the guise of thousands in return.
Internet based systems are being bombarded with spam, aswell as texts messages and emails.
We need this ending quietly and efficiently - are you up for the challenge?

WE NEED YOU HELP BLONDE.....

This message will self destruct - if it doesnt slip it into the bank managers pocket and the heat from his body will cause a chain reaction but you will only have minutes to escape, M will see you have ALL the correct gadgets.

:lmao:
Welcome to the forum Mark, unless that is you work for Lloydstsb and are personally responsible for me getting raped with bank charges every month :nosepick:

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2012 21:52 
SSDi Sheep Worrier

Welcome fella

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2012 22:47 
SSDi Randy Scotsman

welcome buddy..

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2012 09:45 

Hi and welcome Mr Blonde.

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2012 12:04 
SSDi God

Welcome Monsieur Blond! :)

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2012 13:19 
The German

Hello n Welcome ;)

For Donations to the Servers Click Here

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012 20:36 

Ok Agent Flic mission understood and accepted …….

Update to mission
• Secure position as Project manager - check! (Note to self, 20 yrs training a little excessive!)
• Stakeholders screwed royally - as expected some reluctance was experienced but bruising has been kept to a minimum.

• Gadgets received from ‘M’ -
1 x ticket to Bangalore - check
1 x mini sub (just add water to size) - check
1 x gas hammer - check
1 x map of Indian telecoms infrastructure - check
1 pair trousers (Large) to secrete gas hammer –check
1 x reservation Bangalore Premier Inn - check
2 x Luncheon vouchers – check
Latest….
• Flew to India and checked in
• Abducted by arch enemies Henchmen :fishfight:
• Exchanged pleasantries and banter with arch enemy …take over the world Mr Blonde, blah, blah, blah….
• Seduce arch enemy’s bit on the side :hump:
• Seduced arch enemy’s bit on the side again
• Seduced arch enemy’s bit on the side one more time for the Queen and country
• Using map, mini sub and gas hammer, locate and destroy PPI telecoms link to the UK
• Mission complete – no more calls from offending Asian sales people :fo:
• Return to Blighty !!

N.B - (Cover arse)
Map of Indian infrastructure supplied by Maps R us based in Latvia therefore no responsibility can be accepted by Mr Blonde for any inaccuracies which mean you continue to receive PPI calls - once a PM always a PM

Lastly I'd Just like to formally say thanks for your warm welcome and Kiggi we'll have to arrange a pint some time, and Stealth I'd have to say No comment ;)

Mr Blonde :D

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2012 18:09 

Mr blonde i am appalled!!!!!!!

you only seduced her 3 times? you are slacking i see.

But on a positive note i have recieved NO calls from offending asian sales people. so i see it was a job well done mr blonde.
take a few weeks off now mr blonde. i am very pleased you used the map r us option and not the maps issued to you on the new iphone 5, this could have ended in world war 4 as when we type in Bangalore it comes up central bradford!!!!!!!! i must call and congratulate maps r us on a job well done and see if they would like to patent their map making technology and share it with Apple inc. i will leave that issue in the capable hands of M. good bye for now mr Blonde.

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2012 18:15 

dubbleya tee eff ?

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2012 13:36 

Mr blonde, it seems your plan has been foiled once again.
today i recieved confirmation that this underground group of elitists are still operational!!

i do understand you DID take out these annoying calls people but now the women have taken over the co operation and are insistant on sending out these annoying calls as early as 8:30 am. :headslap:
i did fear that sending you on this mission you would not be able to fully carry out your duty. we need you to re enter Banglador eliminate the females.ALL OF THEM MR BLONDE!!!!!!!!!
how you do it is your choice, but to make sure this mission is not jeapordized, i am sending a replica copy of someone of mass diguise she is clone fembot of our top female agent- codename enigma!
you are to travel with her as seperate travellers so as not to arouse suspision, once there you will subdue any further MALE employees that have been created and let enigma take out the bitches. is this understood Mr blonde.
this cannot be ruined again by your shenanigans, if you must subdue all these female employees make sure its before enigma gets there as she will take anyone and anything out no matter what is attatched to these females - even you blonde!!! even you.

I have also been informed we have another spy in our midsts, codename stealth ninja- good name but hes not really a ninja, nor stealthy and his way of leet speak needs some brushing up on i cracked his code straight away

duleya tee eff - W T F -wants to fly!!!!! it seems we have been infiltrated by spys and they know you were planning to fly to bangladore so now you will have to take other means of transport.
ive instructed M to supply you with the usual aswell as :

1 x inflatable rubber duck
1 x justin beiber album
1 x life size blow up copie of jedward
1 x inflatable cher lloyd
1 genuine lifesize louis walsh - the real mcoy

id like you to transport these items at your disretion and place them in major parts of the city attatch the illumited explosive devises and then get the hell outta there, please bring enigma back with you it is imperitive she returns. do as you wish with anyone who follows you and be on the look out for anything that tries to be stealthy or ninjarish.

good luck mr blonde.

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next