It is currently 19 Mar 2024 11:48

Page 2 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Server Rules
PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 21:31 

Finduz {l Wrote}:
{l Quote}:
6. Please follow the instructions of the Admins at all times. Their word is final on the servers. If you have issues with what the admin of the server is saying, please visit our forums and post your concerns. The clan leaders will handle the situation.

Pretty much says that You always should follow what the admin says

Your rules, your choice, was just a suggestion :)

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 21:32 
I know all Biebers Lyrics

vviggy {l Wrote}:
Finduz {l Wrote}:
{l Quote}:
6. Please follow the instructions of the Admins at all times. Their word is final on the servers. If you have issues with what the admin of the server is saying, please visit our forums and post your concerns. The clan leaders will handle the situation.

Pretty much says that You always should follow what the admin says

Your rules, your choice, was just a suggestion :)

It's not MY rules, it's the CLAN'S rules :P I just wrote them down :P

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 21:48 

yer, tbh, we shouldn't need a "get out clause" for kicking someone hehehhe
if they are generally BAD, we warn, kick, abuse then ban.............
if they wanna work around the wording of the rules, just so we dont have a specific rule for their misdeminour, then unfortunalty for them, they gunna get abused anyways :)

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 21:49 

vviggy {l Wrote}:

A good example is say, when someone is kicked for constant bunny-hopping. Now there's nothing at the moment in the rules that says bhopping isn't allowed so the kid could say "well, there's nothing about bhopping being illegal". If u included my clause then admin could say "it is covered, check this section".

depends if you see hopping as an exploit
{l Quote}:
1. No cheats are allowed on the servers. This includes but is not limited to Wallhacks, aimbots, speedhacks, pingmasks or any other form of getting an unfair advantage over other players.
Use of any of these things will lead to a permanent ban!

they always have the option to come here and complain. having the right attitude will go far if you have to do this. :Gimp:

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 21:59 

Sorry Findus, when I said "your rules" I didn't mean yours personally, I meant "yours" as in "admins".

I also said "your" rather than "our" rules cos I can't change them myself, I can only suggest changes.

Oh, and Stelf, saying we don't need a "get out" clause cos we can warn/kick/abuse, is ok but then why have any rules? U could just have one "Admin is God" if that was the case.

(I <3 discussions btw in case u didn't notice :3 )

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 22:19 

hehe, me too :)
well, rules are a guide...... follow em and yer fine..... stop following rules and ya may be warned
but if yer half normal, ya needn't even read our rules, just use general manners and you'll be fine :)
we shouldnt need to waste time adding new rules everytime someone finds an exploit in our rules...........
i dont read rules when i join servers tbh, if i swear etc, i get warned, then i learn not to swear on that server....... it really is easy
i think 90% of people on our server dont know our rules, they know not to swear too much, thats probly the only one they know, and we aint had to talk to em "one on one" about the do's and don't's lol
the only people with problems with our rules seem to be idiots anyway lol :)

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2012 23:54 

STEALTH NINJA {l Wrote}:
hehe, me too :)
well, rules are a guide...... follow em and yer fine..... stop following rules and ya may be warned
but if yer half normal, ya needn't even read our rules, just use general manners and you'll be fine :)
we shouldnt need to waste time adding new rules everytime someone finds an exploit in our rules...........
i dont read rules when i join servers tbh, if i swear etc, i get warned, then i learn not to swear on that server....... it really is easy
i think 90% of people on our server dont know our rules, they know not to swear too much, thats probly the only one they know, and we aint had to talk to em "one on one" about the do's and don't's lol
the only people with problems with our rules seem to be idiots anyway lol :)

True Stelf. It's mostly common sense and respect for other players and admin.

I'm the same as u and never had to read the rules. It's only since trying to help kicked/banned ppl, that I've actually needed to read them.

Last edited by vviggy on 03 Sep 2012 07:25, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2012 07:18 

wavy {l Wrote}:
vviggy {l Wrote}:

A good example is say, when someone is kicked for constant bunny-hopping. Now there's nothing at the moment in the rules that says bhopping isn't allowed so the kid could say "well, there's nothing about bhopping being illegal". If u included my clause then admin could say "it is covered, check this section".

depends if you see hopping as an exploit
{l Quote}:
1. No cheats are allowed on the servers. This includes but is not limited to Wallhacks, aimbots, speedhacks, pingmasks or any other form of getting an unfair advantage over other players.
Use of any of these things will lead to a permanent ban!

they always have the option to come here and complain. having the right attitude will go far if you have to do this. :Gimp:

Yeh, I would say it was an exploit, though tbh Wavy, it was just meant as an example. Maybe a better example would have been someone who keeps purposefully stepping in front of ppl that are shooting so as to make them involuntarily spawn-attack.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2012 07:33 
I know all Biebers Lyrics

3. No form of abuse, trolling of other players or discrimination real or implied will be tolerated by ANY admin on this server. Give respect to all other players on the server, and try to avoid arguments. Admins have the right to make their own decisions in order to keep the atmosphere friendly on the servers.

I think that stepping infront of players is included in this :)

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2012 08:40 

Finduz {l Wrote}:
3. No form of abuse, trolling of other players or discrimination real or implied will be tolerated by ANY admin on this server. Give respect to all other players on the server, and try to avoid arguments. Admins have the right to make their own decisions in order to keep the atmosphere friendly on the servers.

I think that stepping infront of players is included in this :)

I gotta come up with a different example?! U make my life hard! *giggles*. Ok Finduz, how's about someone who has high ping, and the admin kicks them to be fair to the other players? :D Remember guys these are just meant to be examples!

Page 2 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next