It is currently 19 Mar 2024 06:44

Page 4 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Server Rules
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013 08:33 
SSDi Ice Queen

i agree with Wavy.. dont think there would be necessary with a written rule about it.

And scope, knife and nade, perhaps low health are reasons to not rush, but i dont camp just cos i have low health or nade.. i still run around, just that i dont rush into the vs team...

the ppls that constantly camp, we have a admin power to take action over.. --> camper :ss1: <--- admin!

The Line Above Is False

CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME, if you want to make a contribution

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013 08:58 

Yea, i see yer point Kiggeh. I think the "no excessive camping rule" kind of cover this tbh, not sure if we actually have it written down, but most people are aware that excessive camping is not allowed, and tbh, it's only a certain few that it might need apply to.

I usually just beacon, then get verbally abused, and then beacon em the next round and have a giggle, then they usually stop :)

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2016 12:44 

Added rule 17.No Bunnyhopping with or without scripts, the server is noob friendly so those who know how to bunnyhop please do not use it on the servers as it gives you the upperhand!

as it was a unlisted rule which the server goes by anyways

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2017 19:46 

7. Please attempt to accomplish mission objectives. If it is a de_map then plant or defuse the bomb, cs_map rescue or guard the hostages, as_map assassinate or rescue the VIP.
Note that this only goes for the Normal server.

I may be the only one that hates when ppl run in gg maps only with knife whole time with the sole purpose of knifing to just to (knife??)(or piss ppl off) I don´t get it that´s its ok if 1 or 2 guys can ruin the experience of playing the server.... they never stand a chance of winning a map and are borderline breaking that rule number 7. to accomplish mission objectives

Your opinion is appreciated.

I myself usually leave the server when those guys are online. Other than that I love the server and the banter going on there.

All the best
Gisli

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2017 23:04 

c0ncr3te {l Wrote}:
7. Please attempt to accomplish mission objectives. If it is a de_map then plant or defuse the bomb, cs_map rescue or guard the hostages, as_map assassinate or rescue the VIP.
Note that this only goes for the Normal server.

I may be the only one that hates when ppl run in gg maps only with knife whole time with the sole purpose of knifing to just to (knife??)(or piss ppl off) I don´t get it that´s its ok if 1 or 2 guys can ruin the experience of playing the server.... they never stand a chance of winning a map and are borderline breaking that rule number 7. to accomplish mission objectives

Your opinion is appreciated.

I myself usually leave the server when those guys are online. Other than that I love the server and the banter going on there.

All the best
Gisli

as it says that rule only stands for the normal server not the gungame server, knifing is part of gungame if people want to do knife only its up to them if you know they doing also then just be aware about it and expect it then it be hard for them to kill you and easy kills :P

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2017 08:59 
Site Admin

Agree with Lemon, only thing is that when you re knifed at a normal server you loose no points.
Been knifed on gg server means loosing a level and 20 precious points and rewards the knifer by leveling up and steals your 20 points ( if the levels are not too different). The impact is much bigger. This makes it for some people more attractive to play that way.
Some players are skilled in giving you 2 hits or 1 backstab, combined with mobility so that they are hard to hit can be frustrated -totally agree with that-. :evil:

:chill:

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2017 12:52 

I get your point guys :) Not sure I agree that "knifing only" is part of gg since you cant win like that. But game on and thx for replies. :SW:

Page 4 of 4 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4