It is currently 07 May 2024 14:06

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: mehhhhhhhh
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 21:08 

serial oh great one, unban my ass pluxel, ty! sorry for calling one a twat, one didnt no how much it affended one!

Post subject: Re: mehhhhhhhh
PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 21:21 
The German

lol

For Donations to the Servers Click Here

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 21:23 
SSDi God

Still taking it as a joke are you?
Thought you weren't that bothered about it?

"I only play CSS when I'm begged",................

You were banned cos of your attitude on the server, especially with your constant niggling at one of the other regular players, you were asked to stop, you didn't! That's harrassment and bullying in my book, and normally I dont mind being called a twat, but that was just the icing on the cake! I asked if you were going to apologise, you ignored my request for which you got the ban.

I haven't seen anything like a proper degree of respect in here, you were banned, you dont get unbanned by continuing to take the piss out of me!

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 21:53 

since wen was he a regular player? ive seen him hmm twice? and dont worry i just wanted to see what you would reply, since im apparently, OH WAIT I CAN QUOTE TWO " a childiish fuck" and all the other bullshit u were telling chewy last night? ahah, you no the thing that makes me laugh was u werent even them when he first joined chatting shit, even ur members told him stfu, then he carried on mumbling so i ripped into him, as for ice on the cake? now whos childish, u went on all last night trying act big and almighty? i mean fucks that all about, im the clan leader blah blah, :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: , you think u gonna become more popluar spaming people in mid ait, droppin bombs around people, slapping people across ur server, you need sort your prioritys out, no wonder the round you drugged every1 the server went from full 2 being left with 5 off us playing... wel anyway enjoy emo raging more :wacko: :z2: , ahaha hears one i just for u :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill: :chill:

:closed:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 21:59 
SSDi God

ban from forum also coming real soon!
You're welcome!

SK

Clanpay link below

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 22:02 
SSDi Randy Scotsman

just perm the little fcker.. don't need people like this :idiot: anywhere near the servers or here......

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 22:20 
SSDi Hottie!

:nosepick: ehhh just :bano: have no time for people with no respect for others grrrrrrrrrrrr :whip:

☆*´¨ ) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•*´¯`*•> ☆ Bitch ☆¸︻デ═一...... Kiss with a fist is better than none!

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 22:25 

dont ban him just yet, i wanna explain............
squeegee has been playing on our server for over a month at least, just a few nights a week or summat
we drug and freeze bomb people at random, and equally.
Also. ya join and mic spam, swear, insult etc...... as i said to one of our admins ..... "i can get away with mic spamming and swearing, coz am in the community, (joined the clan, been around for a few years) and i like new players on our serves having a voice and having a laff. all beit slowly slowy catchy monkey...... you ain't been on our servers , nor gaming with any of our clan members long enough to say "Argh you twat" for being killed, or to say "stfu being sad and depressed , go "(£&$"£$"£*&^ " or words to that effect...
you'd hear it from long time game buddies, ... TO long time game buddies...... but not from new players to strangers on a newly visited server.......
:chill:

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 22:26 
SSDi God

BTW, just for clarity sake, the "drug everyone" saga was after an rcon vote, the people on the server were asked whether they wanted drugs, they said yes, the rcon fired up the drug command. I had little to do with that!

Also, you were abused by two of my fellow clan members, shortly after I kicked you off the server and you returning.
That's the usual for mouthy little twats such as yourself.

All I said to you last night was, you dont call the guy who put the server together a twat, not apologise and expect to get away with it, that's also standard!

Your mate chewy made me laugh last night as well, ............. what was it,............ "people only go on that server cos Jay's on it",............. you really make me laugh the both of you!

The SSDi server was around well before you turned up and will be around well after you're gone, so please take your little whiney, fuckwit self off to some other server where they may give a shit about you!

Ban still stands!

SK

Clanpay link below

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2011 22:29 

maybe ya was just on to rage, or cause an arguemnet, or just to game, .... here's yer chance ...... let us know what ya wanna do ?

yer not stupid. say sorry = unban

flame us to death and get ban

meet us half way and we'll have a vote, i like to think we fair here, and we ain't for just deleting topic and deleting you from our forums......

your opinion counts

Page 1 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next