It is currently 19 Mar 2024 10:46

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: SSDi : How we came to be
PostPosted: 21 Dec 2008 14:06 
SSDi God

OK, seems that this has never been written down so thought I'd make a post about our history!

Way back when, ............ a group of friends resided on a download forum called Xenoasis, which has long since gone to download heaven, and a small group of us, consisting of Myself, (serialkiller), Mr Dream and Spem broke off and made our own download forum called SSD-Incorporated (Serialkiller : Spem: Dream)

At this time the three of us and a few others, Numbnuts, Jeanke and a couple of guys you don't know were playing a game called FEAR, using Himachi as a way to get the game linked! We also played a bit of Battlefield and Battlefield 2.

We enjoyed the online interaction of the games so one night Dream raved about downloading CSS, so over the coming couple of days I downloaded the said game (they had by then downloaded it in about 30 secs due to their superior connections) and we set about owning in the CSS world.

We made a clan and called it SSDi, after the founder members of SSD-incorporated and set off into the world of counterstrike.

We played originally with the people on the Teeside servers and also here found the guys from the clan Bingo Bongo,......... which are still going by the way. A guy called Mungo2K was the equivalent of Walshie now and was owning whenever he came on,........ we had that ideal, "maybe one day we can play like Mungo2K"
Back then we had enrolled in clanbase and played a few league games on there,.......... maybe we should do that again?

We then came across the beernweed gungame servers and network and started picking up a good few more members,........... my number 2 right now, Medusa for one and the rest they say,........ is history!
In the time since Teeside, Dream and Spem found World of Warcraft and left me in the World of CSS, so "SSDi" became in some ways "S",........... although Spem is still around to mend the forums when I destroy it and does play with us on the very odd occasion, So we could be "SS",............. although calling a clan the "SS" might not be a good idea!

LOL

Thanks guys for the last couple of years,............. lets make this clan move on and upwards!

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

Post subject: Re: SSDi : How we came to be
PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011 22:03 

Interesting, you guys have been doing this for some years then!

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2011 22:36 
SSDi God

And then some matey! :)

I left a while back,...........well not really, I guess some people just cannot leave, some members have SSDi tattooed on their bodies, I have it tattooed on my heart!

SK

Clanpay link below
http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=b5701433fa91d58374b576769ae6d3ca

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011 11:11 
SSDi Sheep Worrier

Serialkiller {l Wrote}:

I left a while back,...........well not really, I guess some people just cannot leave, some members have SSDi tattooed on their bodies, I have it tattooed on my heart!

SK

you made me go all tingly! :D

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011 11:18 
The German

SSDi 4 Life!

For Donations to the Servers Click Here

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2011 19:23 

Royd {l Wrote}:
Serialkiller {l Wrote}:

SK

you made me go all tingly! :D

yer sat on yer man toy !!

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2012 00:38 

http://ss.is/

i know this is not an english website its icelandic but i just had to do it because there is a companie named SS wich makes hotdogs and all that thing here in iceland and since u said the thing about the clan named ss then this just came in mind :3 but nice story tho :3

oh and world of warcraft is so LAME now yes i do playe it but its reduceing ALOT

I don't care if you're black. white straight bisexual gay lesbian short tall fat skinny rich or poor. if you're nice to me i'll be nice to you. Simple as that

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2012 01:05 

mmmm teh hillz,,,,,,,,,,,,, <3 teh hillz best ones i seen in RL are Glen Coe ones.. they in scotland innit :)
as for hot dogs........ didnt see any food on their homepage.. and their webste is IN ICELANDIC :P

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2012 21:45 
Co-founder Coding Admin

It has been a while, but I think i'll hang around a bit more then the last couple of years :fool:
And Amanda, WoW is pretty cool, untill you get bored with it.

I see SK had a lot of input on the emoticons here : :ss1: and :ss2:

Btw, this emoticon isnt quite right :spam2:

I'll see now if I can find anyone else to annoy :P

See you around all!

ps. I quit with the Redbull... I replaced it with Monster now! (just for your information :P)

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2012 22:14 
The German

Some good news :D Glad you decided on hanging around a bit with us again. ;) Welcome back then :D

For Donations to the Servers Click Here

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next